Wifi issue - urgent help

Reaction score
have just turned on phantom 3 4k drone for first time in 5 months , the wifi doesn't come up in my wifi list on iPad , tried few different devices with no luck , have tried to reset wifi on controller but just keeps blinking red and green , please help

Hi have to ask what colour link light on drone flashing,my list does not have p34k show up until late it conects with wifi,not sure why but done that from day one for me,did you try a manual re-link, can't remember off hand but should be in you book

Hi have to ask what colour link light on drone flashing,my list does not have p34k show up until late it conects with wifi,not sure why but done that from day one for me,did you try a manual re-link, can't remember off hand but should be in you book
The
the link light is green I’ve tried pushing it to red then back to green has no effect . Drone indicator lights and blinking yellow if that means anything . I’m not sure how to Manuel link it or update it with out the iPad being linked by wifi . I’ve tried to reset the rc by holding down the trigger buttons and pushing the camera disk etc but it just keeps blinking red and green and doesn’t go to a solid green

The

the link light is green I’ve tried pushing it to red then back to green has no effect . Drone indicator lights and blinking yellow if that means anything . I’m not sure how to Manuel link it or update it with out the iPad being linked by wifi . I’ve tried to reset the rc by holding down the trigger buttons and pushing the camera disk etc but it just keeps blinking red and green and doesn’t go to a solid green

Yellow slowly = safe to fly but no gps
Yellow rapid = signal lost

Here's a video with manual linking without your iPad. It's the second half of the video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And here's a light chart
15130603534231371348055.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers