Wifi Extender System Light..

Reaction score
Hi, I've had my Vision + for a few months now and probably have 20 flights on it. At the weekend I took it out for a fly and had a problem controling the camera tilt through the slider on the IOS app. While I was checking a few things I noticed that the system light on the Wifi range extender was flickering rather than being on constantly or blinking at a constant rate. Now I cant remeber how it normally performs? Ive been flying with a monitor mounted infront of the range extender recently so havent been able to see the system light. The manual says a blinking light shows the system is working normally and no light indicates a problem.

The range extender battery was showing 50% charge when I got home I charged it up to 100% and tried it again. When I turn the controller, range extender and Phantom on I get a flashing light on the range extender system light but a soon as I connect the phone it gose to a nearly constant light with a bit of flickering. The slider in the app is working fine and I'm getting video and telemetery but I havent flown since the weekend because of the weather.

Is a bit of flickering on the system light normal? am I just being paranoid?

Ross

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj