Wifi Connection Question

Reaction score
Just purchased p3 advanced. Instructions indicate using usb cable to connect RC with iphone6. This means I must use RC to adjust camera versus "camera operator" using iphone and dji app.

Is there a reason for this change from wireless to wired connection?

Just purchased p3 advanced. Instructions indicate using usb cable to connect RC with iphone6. This means I must use RC to adjust camera versus "camera operator" using iphone and dji app.

huh?

You use the DJI Go app to adjust camera settings. You can control the camera tilt from the RC.

P3 advanced doesn't use WIFI .
I recommend maybe a few startup and how to videos may be very helpful

good luck and have fun flying!

You mean from Phantom 2 to Phantom 3 ?
I think expected reliability is probably the answer. Also there is no Wifi in P3P or P3A.
Also it is remote control very close to the Inspire one which just use a USB connection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues