Wifi connection issue

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am experiencing problems regarding the wifi connection between my iphone 6 plus and the dji vision App.

The problem is that whe I try to connect to the range extender, the iphone "sees" it, and so does the dji vision App, but the iphone does NOT show the wifi icon on top of the screen, and when I open the dji vision app, the screen shows "connection to phantom failed"

I am sending some pictures that show the problem, I have performed many bindings, and problem is not solved.

Please help me !
5efc3c7811392ec492a3ae517432a625.jpg
e816b22a46269dc6074d6556dee2c105.jpg
89ca705c658ef1d81f29af4cd318056b.jpg
d202947c2995342fb5739580cb448724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi Hairless,

I'm also running an iPhone 6Plus. I don't mean to jack your thread, but I can't get beyond the wifi password. Bought the unit 2nd hand from a guy who hadn't flown it in a year. Did all of the firmware updates and control calibration, and even took it for a flight. Every password I tried (12341234, 19881209, etc) got rejected. Tried the P3 Controller p/w reset gag, to no avail. I'd really appreciate any suggestions on how to reset the password to factory default (or my own).

TIA

Hi Strom Pilot
I would suggest reading the Phantom's manual, there you can find all necessary steps for doing that.

If tou don't have the manual, you can download it at dji support.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

There are 2 seperate issues here, Hairless, the iPhones don't show a wifi logo on the top for any wifi that doesn't have Internet connection, this had always been the case and I can confirm from my IPhone 4 to the 5 and the 6 plus that I've used that this is always the case.

You are experiencing an issue that is as old as the P2V itself but it isn't related to the wifi icon not showing, refer to the manual for resetting and rebinding the RANGE EXTENDER to the camera and then post back your results

Strom, your issue is that someone has changed the software slightly in the range extender as there shouldn't be a password needed to connect to the wifi on the range extender, search the forum for a thread on changing the settings on the RE, there is a lot of info on how to telnet into the RE and make changes

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31