WiFi booster

Reaction score
Guys,
Is there actually a product that works? There are so many types and mixed reviews, I really don't know what to believe. Does anyone have any experience with them, and can recommend one, regardless of price. If I buy and install one, I want to know that it works.
Thank you,
Terry

Parabolic reflectors do work.
As for all the other powered stuff, I'd sell the P3S and spend the extra to upgrade to a P3A.

Thanks Paul,
My Son gave this 3 Standard to me, and I want to make it all it can be. I put the Inspire tablet holder on, with the necessary hardware, and have an iPad Air 2 for it. I already have the P4 Pro, unopened, but I want to make some nice mods to my 3 before I open my P4P. I still have a lot to learn before I even need it.
Terry

Parabolic reflectors do work.
As for all the other powered stuff, I'd sell the P3S and spend the extra to upgrade to a P3A.

Paul,
Can you recommend the best Parabolic?
Terry

I bought mine used. Came with a range booster. Not sure of the name so please forgive me.. but did notice a slight difference in range

Sorry Terry, I only had a P3S for a short while. I used a ebay windsurfer on my old P2V and P3S, but can't give any insight into relative performance of the different makes.
I'd suspect that, as long as the reflector is parabolic and metallic coated they'll all be much the same.

Sorry Terry, I only had a P3S for a short while. I used a ebay windsurfer on my old P2V and P3S, but can't give any insight into relative performance of the different makes.
I'd suspect that, as long as the reflector is parabolic and metallic coated they'll all be much the same.

Shucks, I might leave it as it is. I'm not trying to long distance fly, anyway. I just want a good signal.
Thank you,
Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31