WiFi Boost

Reaction score
Hello, so I am running the DJI Vision Plus with the Boost app.
Is this the best way to get the most amplified signal?
I tested it by going straight up and only went to about 750 feet before it lost signal.
This does not sound right to me as I have read that it should go higher-farther?
Thanks!

Fly2e said:
Hello, so I am running the DJI Vision Plus with the Boost app.
Is this the best way to get the most amplified signal?
I tested it by going straight up and only went to about 750 feet before it lost signal.
This does not sound right to me as I have read that it should go higher-farther?
Thanks!
I have no experience with the boost app. but yes, you should get better range than 750'. Was the flat side of the extender pointed at the bird?

Straight up is never going to give you a true test of range. The radiation pattern with stock antennas is weakest directly overhead.

Trying climbing to around 300 foot and seeing what you range you get flying horizontal for a better idea.

No idea what country you are in but also worth checking your regulations on height as 750 takes you into real aircraft airspace in most countries ;)

RichW said:
Straight up is never going to give you a true test of range. The radiation pattern with stock antennas is weakest directly overhead.

Trying climbing to around 300 foot and seeing what you range you get flying horizontal for a better idea.

No idea what country you are in but also worth checking your regulations on height as 750 takes you into real aircraft airspace in most countries ;)

Yup, straight up is a challenge on stock antenna .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik