WiFi and camera PV2+

Reaction score
Continuing to pull hair.
OK, after finding out I had the wrong app, and my Andriod phone would not support the Vision PV2+ app, I replaced the phone with a Samsung Galaxy5. Downloaded the correct app from Google Play store. Went through the quick start guide. WiFi now connects (have green dot on main screen. PROBLEM is the icon for the camera is gray'ed out and I still cannot get to the camera.
HELP !! Anyone... Thanks
Regina

I'm having the same thing with mine happen. I'm using Samsung galaxy s4 and the only way it will connect is with the phone in airplane mode. But like yours the camera emblem stays gray. So no videos....... help

Have you tried Settings-> wifi-> advanced then unchecking "auto network switch"? I had to do that on my note3 to get the connection to work. May or may not be your problem.

Finally got it figured out and working now. Found another post on another web site with the fix
Go to page 31 of the P2V+ manual "Binding P2V+ and the range extender". When you get to step 5, you have to find the righr QR code on the side of the packing box that the P2V+ came in. when in step 5, notice the "scan the QR code" click on it, and A QR scanner will appear on you Smart Phone. Hold it over the QR code, until it captures it. As there are several, look for the one that mentions binding the WiFi extender and the P2V+. Get the right one and it will complete the binding.
One thing to remember, hang onto your packing box for the code. Hope this helps
Regina

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4