Wide angle photo problem!!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem at shooting photo. Once I was able to take wide angle shots, then without a reason the the angle of the photo decreased. Imagine a drop from 16:9 to 4:3 and like the edges of the photo go off. Last week I managed the fix it and return it to the old good days. But today the problem was there again, even though I continuously change camera settings, when I capture an example photo I see that the settings doesn't respond. The angle of the video is okay but when I try to change from wide screen to the narrower one, it doesn't apply the change also. And every time I open the app the settings get corrupted; for example raw mode changes to jpeg, large becomes small. If anyone face with the same issue or know whats going on, please help.

The wide/narrow setting only affects videos.
Changing Wide/Narrow does not affect the stills.
The Vision camera take photos by using the 4:3 ratio and the entire sensor.
In other words, what you see on your FPV does NOT reflect the stills you take. This why the props are always visible when the camera is looking up in photos.

If you wish to take photos, use the wide setting on your FPV and this will be similar to your still except it wont be 16:9. You will need to crop for 16:9.

If you change the settings for the photo from S M and L you also get aspect ratio changes.

E.g. S is 'widescreen' as 12MP IIRC
L is a 4:3 type image, but at 14MP.
M is a halfway house, not sure about pixels, but 13 sounds right I suppose.
I use small all of the time, as the pics appear more closer and fisheye effect is a lot less, however these are just amateur snaps so others with more experience may disagree with me.

As for the settings remembering, I find if I turn the phantom off before anything else it keeps the settings stored for next time.

Hope that helps.

A

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik