Why why oh why

Reaction score
So I have a P3A an I1 and looking for a second I1 so why can't I part with my P2? No camera and no Telemetry but yet I keep it for a "just in case". Ugggggg good grief Charlie Brown

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How about using your P2 for recreation? Since it has not gimbal or camera, you should enable advanced mode and use it to do flips and stuff.

How about using your P2 for recreation? Since it has not gimbal or camera, you should enable advanced mode and use it to do flips and stuff.
I can barely fly them lol. If you consider a 30mph decent straight into the ground a flip then I'm very proficient lol. I am doing all the wrong things if your going by the text book. Relying on the electronics of the drone to do all the work. I'm just the idiot with the wallet holding the square white thing with the sticks protruding out it

So I have a P3A an I1 and looking for a second I1 so why can't I part with my P2? No camera and no Telemetry but yet I keep it for a "just in case". Ugggggg good grief Charlie Brown

Hang it as ornament on christmas tree. Maybe on the top in place of the star as there is a hole in the bottom just remove the battery and it should balance quite well.:)

Reactions: kenjancef and Jacob

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31