Why this? P3S 1,2km to 300m

Reaction score
hello, after a compass error, and went off to one side to 30 cm until it fell to the ground face up, before the flight arrived at 1.2km and just after the fall of 30cm and only gets 300m, I have put argtek ... and nothing 300m, I have done nothing downgrade. I put the new internal antennas and follows 300m, I changed to fcc and now I've got 500m but before this fall and came to 1.2km. the video image right. the problem is the scope of the rc. which may have broken? or that could have happened? Thank you. I feel much the translation.

Any idea for this limit by the face? I put the new antennas on drone after of the little crash but the limit its present on 300 in CE and 500m in FCC with very lot of lost RC signal from 100m to 300m... please, why :(

Is there a way to find another controller and test it (perhaps from a friend)? Maybe the problem relies on the bird and not the rc. Check the 2 internal antennas inside the bird if you can. You can find them on the left and right side of the battery compartment. I am sorry for your bird....

Hello. Thanks but i changed the internal aircraft antennas... and not lucky :(
20160628_144307.jpg
20160628_144220.jpg

Last edited:
No... not tray with other rc but think i can tray in short time from a friend... thanks

And to FCC mode i changed with windows App of the last page of range mod post of this forum... its very easy and safe with this...

And what other solution for my drone please i need ideas for my problem. Fired board?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4