Why the big secret about "Deserializer Disconnected"???

Reaction score
I was on a trip from Tooele Utah to Reno Nevada, ironically for a Drones in Search and Rescue Symposium. Planning to take my Phantom 3 Advanced with me, I suddenly was hit with this mystery problem that DJI is keeping a big secret.

Extensive research finds only that I can't find squat on this problem. Some posts show there was a software solution, however good luck on finding the files.

We are suppose to send the controller to DJI. However I am screwed there too. I purchased on ebay from an "authorized dealer" on California. Instead I got dropshipped broken junk from Malaysia. Sending my P3P to dji got me Squat. I was informed the drone had been crashed and all was sent back to me. Since the drone was refused service, the controller was not even looked at.

Dis Junk Incorporated was not interested in pursuing the fraud or in helping me. Why will they honor a return on a broken controller?

I was on a trip from Tooele Utah to Reno Nevada, ironically for a Drones in Search and Rescue Symposium. Planning to take my Phantom 3 Advanced with me, I suddenly was hit with this mystery problem that DJI is keeping a big secret.

Extensive research finds only that I can't find squat on this problem. Some posts show there was a software solution, however good luck on finding the files.

We are suppose to send the controller to DJI. However I am screwed there too. I purchased on ebay from an "authorized dealer" on California. Instead I got dropshipped broken junk from Malaysia. Sending my P3P to dji got me Squat. I was informed the drone had been crashed and all was sent back to me. Since the drone was refused service, the controller was not even looked at.

Dis Junk Incorporated was not interested in pursuing the fraud or in helping me. Why will they honor a return on a broken controller?
Wow even though you got from ebay I presume dji not want to cover,,,,far out that is sad,,,they could have looked at remote at least,,,sorry to read this good luck out there:(

Sorry to hear that
I lost my P3P I was testing the Dji Ultimate flight3 App for the first time and it flew away
Going through the flight logs I found it DESERIALIZER DISCONNECT
This phantom was defective out of the box both the RC AND THE PHANTOM had to be repaired by dji and was
When I got it back almost right away I had video downlink trouble now this. Lol I hope the next one is as. Good as my standard was that thing was a beast with an ever ready heart

I would still really like to know what the big D,D IS ALL ABOUT

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik