why so many drone pilots are getting in trouble - time

Article pretty well described me as a newbie versus the "old-school" flyer. The ease of getting in the air was and is very attractive. The ease of being a dare devil getting that one-of-a-kind photo or video is just a left stick push away.

Must admit the monetary gain from YouTube hadn't really crossed my mind. Kind of changes the risk vs. reward for some folks.

Buk said:
Article pretty well described me as a newbie versus the "old-school" flyer. The ease of getting in the air was and is very attractive. The ease of being a dare devil getting that one-of-a-kind photo or video is just a left stick push away.

Must admit the monetary gain from YouTube hadn't really crossed my mind. Kind of changes the risk vs. reward for some folks.

in order to make money in youtube your videos must have hundreds of thousands views, all of them.

I do agree that this is one of the better written articles about the increase of RTF RC Multi-rotors (almost all quads)

More users, more incidents. Apparently, B&H are selling 200 Phantoms each day. That's one retailer. Hopefully, news of a drone landing in someone's backyard will become old news after the media beats it to death one too many times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4