Why is ZOOM feature not yet available on android platforms???

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea why DJI has not given us android users the ability to zoom in like they have given to apple users? I know I'm not the most techy guy around but I really don't think it would be that hard for DJI to give this option to the android users, after all, Apple people have had this option for some time.
The only reason I can think of is that DGI and Apple are "closer" together than DJI and Android hence DJI trying to boost sale of apple products(phantom are after all sold through Apple and Apple stores)? Any thoughts?

Do you mean a video you transferred to your Android device from the SDCard? Because if so I use the two finger spread on my Galaxy S6 with no problem to zoom in to a subject.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

No Lonewolf. Apple people have the ability to actually digitally zoom their camera up to 2 times while flying to record the zoomed footage onto the micro usb card on the phantom. I don't think the zoomed quality is going to be all that great but the do have the option to do it where as we Android users don't. I'm feeling left out :(

Do you mean a video you transferred to your Android device from the SDCard? Because if so I use the two finger spread on my Galaxy S6 with no problem to zoom in to a subject.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
No Lonewolf. Apple people have the ability to actually digitally zoom their camera up to 2 times while flying to record the zoomed footage onto the micro usb card on the phantom. I don't think the zoomed quality is going to be all that great but the do have the option to do it where as we Android users don't. I'm feeling left out :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues