Why is everything out of stock

Reaction score
So I am looking to buy a new p4 pro v2 and when I go to buy one off DJI it says it’s out of stock and it turned out a lot of things that have to do with p4s are out of stock why is this

The DJI Store has been out of stock for a while now.

You can buy the P4P V2 here on Amazon. There are a few other deals available here.

Is there a reason they have been out of stock
Could be this,,,,,has been posted before but cool pic anyway...used parts anyone
Screenshot_20190523-200107.jpg

Omg were and what is that
This old picture from one of dji factory, all those returned drones have to end up somewhere,and this just one factory,no wonder parts are faulty now days, to many knockoff parts being made,,,I don't think this is the main reason though but it might play a part,,I would love myself to see around a factory and see what goes on,,myself being p4 owner have started to buy spares for mine so I not get caught out and don't think that silly idea or could get stuck with drone that can't be fixed,,,I already have one of these and they no fun in parts,stock up with what you might need in future especially the p4 range

Strange that even Best Buy doesn't have any thing in stock in the P4 line at all!
My local Best Buy has not carried many DJI parts for a number of months. Now I saw where Best Buy was closing out their P4 props nationwide for $6/pair. I was able to buy 8 pair from their online store. Not carrying props nationwide is not a good sign for me.

Last edited:
DJI is no longer manufacturing drones in the Phantom 4 line (Except for the $4000 RTK mapping drone). Not entirely sure if this is true for the 2.0 version as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.