Why Home Point and Device location are different on Map ?

AAC

Reaction score
This morning I was flying my bird in open area industrial field.
I completed one waypoints mission and moved PV2+ to new take off position which is 50 feet from the first take off point.
The map on my cell showed me both home point and the new PV2+ location. There are 50 feet distance. As a result, the second ground station mission was landed to the first mission home point. How can I reset the home point after each flying mission ?
Thanks.

Re: Why Home Point and Device location are different on Map

Were you on the same battery or did you power cycle between changing locations? A change of battery should have reset home point automatically when it reconnects as normal. You can always reset the home point manually by flicking S2 (left hand one) up and down rapidly 8-10 times. The rear LEDs will flash green rapidly to indicate a resetting of home position.

Did you happen to power up the Phantom before moving to the new home point? Sometimes GPS lock (and new home point set) happens very quickly if you have already been flying. If you power up the bird, and THEN walk to the launch point, it may not be where you think it is.

Thanks.
No I didn't change the battery.
Yes, it could be turning on and off when I moved it to a new take off point that was 50 feet away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4