Why Doesn't DJI...

Reaction score
Provide some kind of flow chart as in an exploded parts diagram, showing not the parts but the complete menu system? That could be very useful when seeing an issue one could back track through the menus and get to the source for correction. Sort of like an organizational chart but with the menus available in the DJI Go.
I was an RC flyer. Those who haven't flown RC cannot appreciate the comfort in letting go of the sticks and having the bird hover while you figure out orientation, etc. Even though I am confident it will do this 99% of the time it's still a risk to take your eyes off the bird and look down at your screen, mine is an Ipad air, and try to do something more than a brief glance. My issue is that doesn't really give you much time to learn an new menu and the choices in it. That relates to the first issue. And shouldn't there be a way to explore the menus, such as in all the flight modes, without the aircraft being in the air and running? After you, say, select POI, down drops more menus asking 3 or 4 different things. Necessary of course to apply that function, but if you haven't seen or maybe haven't used it in months, you'll still be distracted sorting out what the app wants.
And...even though I don't need it now, I still can't find the simulator.

To access the simulator you have to have your equipment like you were going to fly but without the props on, then on main screen which says go fly there is a button top right on screen then select academy if I remember rightly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik