Why does my P3A rev up

Reaction score
I went into some fog and decided to dry it off by warming up the motors after I cleaned off the excess water.

However switching between P mode and F mode makes it rev up and I thought it was going to take off. Is this normal?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would say that's def not normal being that mine doesn't has have never done that. The sound in your video didn't work for me tho, but I am just going off from what I can see in the video, I can see when it revs up quite a bit by the way the props look and how the towel in the background starts to shake.. Take a hair dryer or a fan and blow the drone as much as you can inside and out.. Let it sit for awhile or put it over a heater vent with out the battery in it. Maybe once things dry out a bit it will stop acting this way.

Electronics can be funny with moisture, they can act up in weird ways even if only slightly moist from water or moisture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neon Euc
Why are you rooting around with the flight mode switch once you have started the props? I can't say if it's normal as I have never tried that on the ground.

Why are you rooting around with the flight mode switch once you have started the props? I can't say if it's normal as I have never tried that on the ground.
I was just checking all the functions work when I came back from heavy fog and wanted to make sure it's as it should be. If you have time would you mind running that test for me and letting me know if it's the same. [emoji4]

Turns out it's the DJI go app doing this. Doesn't do it with litchi or with no apps running and it doesn't happen. As soon as I try with DJI again it happens

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic