Why Do I not have any Data Transfer Settings - DJI GO 4 Android

Reaction score
As the title suggests, when I go into the data downlink setting in the app (HD) all I see is the wee graph for the available channels, I don't get the Auto/Custom option (I believe this is because I live in the UK). More importantly I don't have the slider to adjust the Downlink rate. This is important as I have proved that this is teh reason I was not able to get a clear signal from the drone to the RC/Device and ultimately makes the drone un flyable. The app seem make the drone defualt to 10mbps which kills the signal. As soon as I use a different app (UGSC) to change the downlink to say 4 or 6mbps everything if fine again.

I see loads of people seem to have this slider but not me, even with the app on my iphone i don't get the slider to adjust the downlink.

Thoughts please

As the title suggests, when I go into the data downlink setting in the app (HD) all I see is the wee graph for the available channels, I don't get the Auto/Custom option (I believe this is because I live in the UK). More importantly I don't have the slider to adjust the Downlink rate. This is important as I have proved that this is teh reason I was not able to get a clear signal from the drone to the RC/Device and ultimately makes the drone un flyable. The app seem make the drone defualt to 10mbps which kills the signal. As soon as I use a different app (UGSC) to change the downlink to say 4 or 6mbps everything if fine again.

I see loads of people seem to have this slider but not me, even with the app on my iphone i don't get the slider to adjust the downlink.

Thoughts please

On the Iphone change your region to the USA

I my flight tablet is Android, I only used the iPhone (work Phone) to help solve the issue.

Seems strange to miss this feature out of the Android app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj