Why do DJI give blue and pink stickers

Reaction score
I want red to replace my existing red!
I had to use blue and I don't like it now :(

I want red :(

</end rant>

sorry.. This isn't exactly thread worthly.. I'm at work just bored :p and anoyed they don't give red. Can't seem to find anyone selling red stickers... anyone know of a place ??

I replaced mine with some strips of red electricians tape, bordered with black pinstripping from the auto store.

I ordered the red from that site.. and a lost/found sticker sticker.. says like "US Propertry tracked by GPS... if found call <my number> to avoid proescution and get reward" something like that...
Kind of mean by hopefully does the trick... especially since I like in Australia lol :p
Perhaps soemone will think its some 30 million $ drone.. it just fell out of the sky at 80,000 feet :p

Only problem is.. cause I am a moron.. I took off the red "dji" sticker (to put the blue one on) and threw it away!!! I should of just put it some where.... It really annoys me how silly I am sometimes :(
Now I need the little red DJI sticker :/

0J1Dd.gif

Got bored and visited http://uavbits.weebly.com/
Bought a carbon fibre gimbal/camera guard as well just now.
And that new camera protector thingo.. was only $7 for it..

Bit annoying on you can't add all the items to the cart, like the carbon fibre guard you have to just 'buy now' where as the camera protector you can add to cart.. so had to make 2 purchases on paypal.. doesn't matter,

Anyways I better start doing some work before I go on ebay and buy stuff rampantly!!!

Painted mine.

Even added some in addition to the stripes.

N017RW said:
Painted mine.

Pics??? :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
N017RW said:
Painted mine.

Pics??? :D

-slinger

Not pic worthy.

I just continued them around the bottom (360 degrees) except for the LED lens.

Yup. Painted mine with lead paint. Darn thing is so heavy, it won't fly. :roll:
...And if you believe that, I have some swamp land to sell you...... :cool:

Simply because DJI recognizes that not all Phantom PIlots are burdened with testosterone. Some of us are women, thus the pink.

"Nuff said, cowboy!

Lol I didn't say they shouldn't give pink... just meant they should give red as well !
Pretty funny though the classic blue or pink option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4