Why did it fly away

Reaction score
My bird just flew away for no reason , how do I find out why

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

No I got it back. It hit some trees in a back yard

I wiz hovering at about 40 ft and it just took off

No visible damage, I just wanna find out why it did that so I won't happen again. I did all the down loads I could find n it wiz flyin great, 8 mph wind plus I'm good at anything RC not sayin I'm a pro but I got thing down pretty fast

My bird just flew away for no reason , how do I find out why
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and some of the experienced people here will probably be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

Reactions: Phantomix
Tks Meta will do in the morning

Hay thunderbird & Meta4, thanks for ur info. I finely got a DJI to admit it wuz a flaw in the brain box in my bird. The rep on the phone said to return it to the Apple Store for an exchange for a new P4. I wuz totally floored when I walked in the Apple Store and they were waiting for me. DJI called them and said to exchange my bird for a new 1 no ? Asked. Awesome I think on both parts, so anybody that says DJI & apple sucks can come n talk to me SSGT Holsbo USMC, Semper Fi

Hay thunderbird & Meta4, thanks for ur info. I finely got a DJI to admit it wuz a flaw in the brain box in my bird. The rep on the phone said to return it to the Apple Store for an exchange for a new P4. I wuz totally floored when I walked in the Apple Store and they were waiting for me. DJI called them and said to exchange my bird for a new 1 no ? Asked. Awesome I think on both parts, so anybody that says DJI & apple sucks can come n talk to me SSGT Holsbo USMC, Semper Fi

Awesome
I'm happy to hear you got a new bird bud

I haven't downloaded them yet I'll try n c if I can

You can always call DJI n tell them what happened, it might b the same thing n you can get a new one. Sounds like a popular problem

I had the geeks at Apple do ALL the downloads I need for me n I flys great, good luck with yours

Hay Stevie? How's the bird doin?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4