Why after fitting hdmi module go to itunes store ????

Reaction score
Hi I just installed a new hdmi module for a phantom 4 controller and when starting up Dji GO 4 app on ipad 4 mini it told me there was a firmware update which I did..on restart a popup said something about installing another app did I want to go to the itunes store I hit ok and was just shown a list of various apps anyone shed any light on this ? dont know what it was trying to show me as the page was full of different apps so ignored it..
thanks in advance
Ricky

Installing the HDMI module will prompt an update for the controller and that should be it, you don't need to do anything else as the Go app is also now good to go. I'd just ignore any other additional app prompts.

Hi I just installed a new hdmi module for a phantom 4 controller and when starting up Dji GO 4 app on ipad 4 mini it told me there was a firmware update which I did..on restart a popup said something about installing another app did I want to go to the itunes store I hit ok and was just shown a list of various apps anyone shed any light on this ? dont know what it was trying to show me as the page was full of different apps so ignored it..
thanks in advance
Ricky

I don’t know answer either but offer constructive suggestion - something very useful to learn and get into the habit of doing is a ‘screen capture’ (it’s so easy with iOS) - that way unusual messages, prompts etc can be analysed later by yourself / shared with others for comment. Hope that helps if it comes up again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj