Whos buying Phantom 4 from non-apple or dji?

Reaction score
My local dealer says I may be lucky enough to have my spankin new P4 this coming Monday Mar 28. Must tell you I am excited and glad I could support my local dealer. He tells me that over the first two weeks he expects to sell 100 of them. Not bad considering Apple has had the product exclusively with DJI.

So who else is bypassing Apple/DJI and supporting their local dealer?

Sorry, the 14 day no question asked return and the fact its available now means Apple won my business :)

...but if I need spares (other than batteries or propellers - as I already got them from apple too) then sure... maybe.... maybe not... naw apple is probably who I would buy stuff from for the phantom 4.

A apple genius said if I returned it for warranty issues in the 12 months warranty, they would most likely just swap it out for a new one anyways.... can't beat that :)

The only reason why I would buy from a local shop is if its cheaper.

hope he is ready for all the returns

Sorry, the 14 day no question asked return and the fact its available now means Apple won my business :)

...but if I need spares (other than batteries or propellers - as I already got them from apple too) then sure... maybe.... maybe not... naw apple is probably who I would buy stuff from for the phantom 4.

A apple genius said if I returned it for warranty issues in the 12 months warranty, they would most likely just swap it out for a new one anyways.... can't beat that :)

The only reason why I would buy from a local shop is if its cheaper.

So the Apple store is now reportedly administering the DJI warranty too?

This thread is for who is buying outside Apple/DJI, not returns, warranty etc.

Thank you,

Alt

Amazon all the way!
30 day return policy no questions asked.
They refund Prime members money even before they receive item back.
What more could you want? How about free shipping and no tax!

I'm buying from a dealer. acesdeals.biz
The guy Peter there is always very helpful, answers the phone, calls back when he says he will and answers all my questions. I don't mind waiting another week. He says he will have it to me first week of April. My experience in the past with Apple has never been good.

Here in Canada they are charging more than SRP and I like to support the local guy as you get that personal service. I walked into Multirotorheli the other day and he had seen me once before when I gave my deposit and he remembered me... I just like the personal touch of the local guy and Apple definitely does not need my $/support.

i am also supporting my local dealer...peter from acesdeals.biz....great for me as his shop is only about 20 minutes from me...really great guy ..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj