Who would kick a$$ in a match between...

Reaction score
...Chuck Norris and John Wick? No rules, except you don't talk about the rules...o_O

Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry but this has nothing to do with this forum!

Really, I thought this is off topic? What goes in this forum?
I believe Off Topic is where the post doesn't fit a particular category on the forum. Not....how to peel an orange. ...best caulk for my bathroom. ...what is the best mig welder....why is my girlfriend a *****....YA FEEL ME. Don't be dumb. We have enough of that already.

I believe Off Topic is where the post doesn't fit a particular category on the forum. Not....how to peel an orange. ...best caulk for my bathroom. ...what is the best mig welder....why is my girlfriend a *****....YA FEEL ME. Don't be dumb. We have enough of that already.
Wow, so you are saying @Mal_PV2_Ireland can report he has been nice for 7 days, and @andrewsayshi can ask what's up for the holidays, and @IflyinWY can talk about global warming, @dirkclod can tell everyone that he wants a weather station, but I can't start a friendly funny poll about a newly released movie about John Wick? Are you guys trying to bully me?

Dude, what's up with this?

Wow, so you are saying @Mal_PV2_Ireland can report he has been nice for 7 days, and @andrewsayshi can ask what's up for the holidays, and @IflyinWY can talk about global warming, @dirkclod can tell everyone that he wants a weather station, but I can't start a friendly funny poll about a newly released movie about John Wick? Are you guys trying to bully me?

Dude, what's up with this?
Not saying that at all. There IS too much BS on this forum. Just last week I had a moderator tell me I was being rude and when I asked about what...never got an answer or one that I could understand. Too many useless posts here. Cartoons....one liners...screen shot of useless crap. etc. Maybe you have to be sleeping with someone important. They say to report it. Who do you report it to when the moderators are doing it? Different set of rules for different people. ..

Not saying that at all. There IS too much BS on this forum. Just last week I had a moderator tell me I was being rude and when I asked about what...never got an answer or one that I could understand. Too many useless posts here. Cartoons....one liners...screen shot of useless crap. etc. Maybe you have to be sleeping with someone important. They say to report it. Who do you report it to when the moderators are doing it? Different set of rules for different people. ..

This is OFF TOPIC!!! DO NOT bully people because the topic has nothing to do with Phantoms, flying, RC, etc... If you don't want to read what's in Off Topic.. .DON'T VISIT OFF TOPIC!!!

This isn't a warning, though any type of response to me regarding this will result in one. This is simply me reading this thread and shaking my head at the comments...

-slinger

Don't look in here Monte55 if it bothers you o_O I know you talking about some of my stuff
so here..I will show one of all I see you do :)
girl crying.jpg
..oh yea..I forgot the other one
girl crying 1.jpg
J/K :)
And if ya not happy about a mod saying something about you being rude which I really don't know which one that could be posted in
Just wait till one see's your sexual accusation :eek: You silly boy :p

NOW @Intruder101 back on topic here in off topic I would say if they were both the same age Chuck would kick butt !
Don't know this other fellow but I like Chuck !! :)

NOW @Intruder101 back on topic here in off topic I would say if they were both the same age Chuck would kick butt !
Don't know this other fellow but I like Chuck !! :)
Well, John Wick is an older novel, and a newer film recently released. He is an ex-assassin who was dealt a bit of crap and he taes his revenge. Good fight scenes, better behind the scene on BlueRay. Oh, it's played by Keanu Reeves...

I agree, Chuck has the hand, but John has some nice toys...

Well, John Wick is an older novel, and a newer film recently released. He is an ex-assassin who was dealt a bit of crap and he taes his revenge. Good fight scenes, better behind the scene on BlueRay. Oh, it's played by Keanu Reeves...

I agree, Chuck has the hand, but John has some nice toys...
Ya I just looked at some of em :eek:
But Chuck has some too :D
Da Hand :eek:
Punch out.gif

Chuck :D

I would swing that way to but that Reeves kinda bad too :eek:
View attachment 24006

Yea, but Reeves was fighting the same guy the whole time and couldn't even kick higher than his butt. Chuck always kicked real good and when he was done with the guy, he was done.

Guess I better look at the new guy that Intruder is talking about before I run off at the mouth too much.

Link please... :)

Yea, but Reeves was fighting the same guy the whole time and couldn't even kick higher than his butt. Chuck always kicked real good and when he was done with the guy, he was done.

Guess I better look at the new guy that Intruder is talking about before I run off at the mouth too much.

Link please... :)
Don't really got one..guess me gonna have to buy a ticket to see the movie :oops:

Chuck looks nicer in that rough boy look he has going
The other guy looks more like a girl, girls hit harder and you just can't hit them back so "that guy" is the best

If you were to look at it all that way

Anticipating some sort of shocked blank stare from some body :) (space correctly put in)

Chuck looks nicer in that rough boy look he has going
The other guy looks more like a girl, girls hit harder and you just can't hit them back so "that guy" is the best

If you were to look at it all that way

Anticipating some sort of shocked blank stare from some body :) (space correctly put in)
anigif_enhanced-22784-1427206713-24.gif

Chuck took on POTUS and lost. Gotta give to Keanu "woah dude I know Kung fu"

Chuck took on POTUS and lost. Gotta give to Keanu "woah dude I know Kung fu"
And if that don't work he can just full up left stick :)
fond-anime-portable-telephone_110.gif

Reactions: jcknows0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31