Who repairs the p3?

Reaction score
I had a connectivity issue and then I downloaded a firmware update. Now it doesn't work. Who in the p3 community fixes these? I'd rather pay an enthusiast to fix it rather than over prices and poor cilustomer service DJI. Any help out there?

Reactions: Nightwolf
I had a connectivity issue and then I downloaded a firmware update. Now it doesn't work. Who in the p3 community fixes these? I'd rather pay an enthusiast to fix it rather than over prices and poor cilustomer service DJI. Any help out there?
OK how did you update firmware,by computer or with the app,was download a success, I have always done it with the app,can you say what is happening,what does not work,,are you saying it not work after update,don't pay nobody , should be able to sort it but need bit more info of what you have done and what it is not doing

Thanks it was a controller update over wifi. I know I can figure out how to downgrade the firmware, my main concern was I wanted someone experienced to figure out my connectivity issue. I was on a beach and only out maybe 3 or 400 yards and I lost control. I hadn't had a recent crash, so I'm not sure what was causing this.

Thanks it was a controller update over wifi. I know I can figure out how to downgrade the firmware, my main concern was I wanted someone experienced to figure out my connectivity issue. I was on a beach and only out maybe 3 or 400 yards and I lost control. I hadn't had a recent crash, so I'm not sure what was causing this.
Conectivity issue,without doing antenna mod some have used windsurfers to help aim signal better,bit off a tricky one this cause some p3 go unreal distance and some are terrible,I got terrible one so put some cheap upgrades on remote,did make difference but not a lot,it anoying me so much I buy p4, lost control or just lose signal,or out of control,does it enter rth home mode,still having a think on this

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl