who owns a P3 pro and. P4

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has a P3 pro and a P4 . Which of the two drones do you fly the most and which is your favorite. I am still on the fence about buying a refurbished P4 or a Mavic. The Mavic portability is enticing however the focus problem seems like a real concern. With the New P5 around the corner it's a hard decision however my gut feeling is that it's going to be up of $1000.00.

Wondering if anyone has a P3 pro and a P4 . Which of the two drones do you fly the most and which is your favorite.
I own both and would keep the P4 if I could only have one. The build quality is better and it has a lot of great features.

With the New P5 around the corner it's a hard decision however my gut feeling is that it's going to be up of $1000.00.
The P4P is currently selling for $1,499. I'm thinking DJI will drop the price of the P4P and sell the P5 at $1,499. I suppose they could come out with several versions of it too (like a pro and advanced).

The P4 is a better drone than the Mavic, the Mavic is very cool but a lot more sensitive especially the gimbal, probably due to its size. The P4 has been around for a while now most bugs have been worked out, I think the P4 refurb is a great value for the money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik