Who knows the full error code list?

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the full error code list? I have the little card with the 9 or 10 basic codes that came with my Phantom 2, but it only shows the basic. It is blinking green then two or three red. This is after a tree crash. I've heard this is a satellite loss, but that's not the case here. It does the same inside and out. It shows that it acquires the satellite, but who knows? I'm not flying it again until I figure it out. The motors fire up (sans rotors), but my gimbal is dead.

I've also heard people say use the Naza-M assistant, but that software doesn't recognize my bird. The RC assistant and the Phantom 2 assistant both work.

Any clues?

DattaGroover said:
Do you have a link to the full error code list? I have the little card with the 9 or 10 basic codes that came with my Phantom 2, but it only shows the basic. It is blinking green then two or three red. This is after a tree crash. I've heard this is a satellite loss, but that's not the case here. It does the same inside and out. It shows that it acquires the satellite, but who knows? I'm not flying it again until I figure it out. The motors fire up (sans rotors), but my gimbal is dead.

I've also heard people say use the Naza-M assistant, but that software doesn't recognize my bird. The RC assistant and the Phantom 2 assistant both work.

Any clues?
I should mention that it does the green/two red flash while it is warming up, does the multiple green flash, then back to the green/ two red. Sometimes it does one green/one red. It never did that before the crash.

Any help would be much appreciated.

DattaGroover said:

Any clues?

The DJI Wiki has all LED charts for P2, P2V, NAZA etc check there ......http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Main_Page

GMANNZ said:
DattaGroover said:

Any clues?

The DJI Wiki has all LED charts for P2, P2V, NAZA etc check there ......http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Main_Page
Thanks, I've seen that, but it does not tell all the codes. fr example, it does not mention green-red-red or green-red-red-red

DattaGroover said:
GMANNZ said:
DattaGroover said:

Any clues?

Thanks, I've seen that, but it does not tell all the codes. fr example, it does not mention green-red-red or green-red-red-red

Does ?? ..... is combination of GPS MODE and SAT locks gained ..... green (gps mode) red = 6 satellites locked, ...... green (gps mode ) red, red = 5 Satellites locked .... green (gps mode) red, red, red < less than 5 Satellites locked

recheck Control mode indication and then GPS Signal State indicator .... http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Naza-M-V2_LED_Description

GMANNZ said:
Does ?? ..... is combination of GPS MODE and SAT locks gained ..... green (gps mode) red = 6 satellites locked, ...... green (gps mode ) red, red = 5 Satellites locked .... green (gps mode) red, red, red < less than 5 Satellites locked

recheck Control mode indication and then GPS Signal State indicator .... http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Naza-M-V2_LED_Description

Hmm. Not sure that's what it's telling me. Perhaps that's what that code is supposed to mean, though I'd never guess that from the table. I live in a very satellite-rich area, at altitude, and the acquisition is normally very fast. My Phantom does the green-red-red-red indoors (where it could never acquire before) and outdoors (where it used to acquire quickly ever time).

Any other ideas?

If its totally shot to crap .... could be telling you anything !!?? .... all i know is the basic combinations are pretty straight forward to what its supposed to be saying .... but did see a post about a week ago ... with basically same scenario as you .... could be crash damage effecting GPS returns or damaged hardware ...... sorry

my P2V runs real well and all indicators seem to show exactly whats happening in GPS mode.

It counts green, red, red, red down to home lock (fast green) and then straight green ... (6+sats good to go) ... and Im off.

Sorry cant help any further ....

GMANNZ said:
If its totally shot to crap .... could be telling you anything !!?? .... all i know is the basic combinations are pretty straight forward to what its supposed to be saying .... but did see a post about a week ago ... with basically same scenario as you .... could be crash damage effecting GPS returns or damaged hardware ...... sorry

my P2V runs real well and all indicators seem to show exactly whats happening in GPS mode.

It counts green, red, red, red down to home lock (fast green) and then straight green ... (6+sats good to go) ... and Im off.

Sorry cant help any further ....
Unfortunately, you might be right. It is acting like a GPS module malfunction.

. . . OR it could be a Naza malfunction that is affecting both the GPS unit and the gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20