Who is Shipping??

Reaction score
Can anyone give an update for the USA companies they are currently shipping the P2V+ ??? My wife ordered one for me through B&H, but I don' t think it has shipped? So I wanted the name of a company who is shipping? Any suggestions is appreciated.
Thanks★MOOSE

Droneetc ships same day
Ordered yesterday and got my tracking shortly after 2 as promised

Tweedo said:
If anyone is looking for the phantom plus, they have it at davesmotors.com. Free shipping and use promo code 'squirrel' for 5% discount.

In addition to DronesEct, Daves Discount Motors (DavesMotors, DDM Racing) seems to be in stock, as well as 2 or 3 resellers on Amazon.com.

I would have went with Dave's just for the 5 percent off but that was posted shortly after I made my order

Moose said:
Can anyone give an update for the USA companies they are currently shipping the P2V+ ??? My wife ordered one for me through B&H, but I don' t think it has shipped? So I wanted the name of a company who is shipping? Any suggestions is appreciated.
Thanks★MOOSE

B&H won't reopen until Wednesday morning. I suppose they'll begin shipping on Wednesday. I'm waiting for them to ship mine. Hopefully they received ordered stock over the Passover holidays.

Yes, I ordered mine today on DDM, after cancelling the DJI order, and they shipped an hour after the order was placed. Plus I took advantage of the coupon code.

I was one of the unlucky people that already ordered a P2V, but I only had to eat the return shipping on Amazon, since it was in their return period. I actually heard about the P2V+ while the P2V was in transit.

Moose said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Droneetc ships same day
Ordered yesterday and got my tracking shortly after 2 as promised

Tweedo said:
If anyone is looking for the phantom plus, they have it at davesmotors.com. Free shipping and use promo code 'squirrel' for 5% discount.

Thank you so much for that info- your a Prince!!!

Moose

Thanks Mr305 & Tweedo! These guys at ★★DAVE'S MOTORS★★ are a fantastic Dealer to work with. They return your calls quickly. The online buying setup is simple when buying a product. They have free shipping & offer a 5% didcount! I cancelled an order with B&H that my wife made for a P2V+ that hadn't shipped yet. I ordered a new P2V+ from
★★DAVE'S MOTORS★★ at 2pm, and I had a FEDEX tracking# in 10 minutes and it shipped out today for delivery!
◆◆ The New "P2V+" along with the extra battery deal made the grand total $1300 ▪shipped free▪by using the promo code "squirrel" they give you a 5% discount◆◆.
★★★★★★★This shop just moved into 1st place for my multirotor needs!!!!!★★★★★★★
Thanks again to both tweedo & 305 for the Awesome referral!

Moose

awesome thanks as well for the info.
i just ordered from Daves as well with 5% off code. Hopefully things won't get delayed with the Easter holiday... :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik