Who has flown commercially?

Reaction score
Anyone here charged for pics and vid? Want to share what you would charge? I am ordering a Phantom 2 with the h3-3d, go pro and an FPV monitor. I will fly for fun but I am also looking into it as a business as well. I have tons of campsites, wineries, orchards where we live. I have insurance lined up and I am pretty sure I have what I need from transport Canada. Any insight from anyone?

If it is like -Everywhere else- You have to be licensed to fly commercialy, and subsequently charge for your pictures. No insurance will cover you if you're not licensed. Not mentioning the risk of getting fined by your FAA.
Just to say...

sergekouper said:
If it is like -Everywhere else- You have to be licensed to fly commercialy, and subsequently charge for your pictures. No insurance will cover you if you're not licensed. Not mentioning the risk of getting fined by your FAA.
Just to say...

Where does one get licensed to remote control a phantom?

I have insurance ready to go. I have my ducks in a row with transport canada too. Just wondering who has legally charged.

adanac said:
It might be best to change the title of the thread to reflect that we're talking about only about Canada. It is not necessary to have a license to fly commercially in the US.

Not really what I was looking for. Just looking for peoples experiences. They can be from England, US, Australia ect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic