White House Drone Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The news is reporting that a "Drone" was found crashed in the lawn of the White House.
I guess the hobby is screwed now.

Idiots.

I can guarantee if they find a Phantom --- DJI will be labeled a "terrorist organization" and all their products will be banned in the U.S. immediately.

Gotta love our fear-mongering government !!

:oops:

Its best to keep a safe distance away.

MadMitch88 said:
I can guarantee if they find a Phantom --- DJI will be labeled a "terrorist organization" and all their products will be banned in the U.S. immediately.

I heard that the guy who got into the WH a few weeks ago was wearing Nikes. They have now been labeled a terrorist organization for facilitating this person's crimes!! The FAA is also banning Air Jordan from US flights as well!!! ;)

They need punished hard I hope they can find him toss him in jail set a stage for all the dumb a**'s that do this stupid crap . Morons :twisted:

MadMitch88 said:

I doubt any of this will immediately happen to DJI and their products, even if they found a Phantom, unless of course DJI themselves flew a Phantom with a terroristic intent.

There's some fear-mongering going on here, and not all of it is coming from the government.

They've been referring to it as a "plane" on CNN..... then again... CNN still believe's they'll find that jet that went down in the ocean as well... so who knows.

rgc2005 said:
http://www.tkgnews.com/secret-service-confirms-quadcopter-drone-discovered-on-white-house-lawn-this-morning-poses-no-threat/

rgc2005 posted this article which describes it as a quadcopter.

SilentAV8R said:
MadMitch88 said:

I heard that the guy who got into the WH a few weeks ago was wearing Nikes. They have now been labeled a terrorist organization for facilitating this person's crimes!! The FAA is also banning Air Jordan from US flights as well!!! ;)
Maybe that is why my daughters college soccer team has switched to Adidas from Nike this year. :lol:

Lol it was a government employee who flew into the WH!

Thats awesome! lol

Buckaye said:
They've been referring to it as a "plane" on CNN..... then again... CNN still believe's they'll find that jet that went down in the ocean as well... so who knows.
They keep saying it's a "2-foot wide white quadcopter" on CNN.

Not sure why they are afraid to call it a "DJI Phantom" on the air. I guess it's another case of the U.S. govt. kowtowing to their Chinese corporate masters.

So which is it MadMitch88?

Is the fearmongering US government going to label DJI a terrorist organization and ban all DJI products or is the US government kowtowing to their Chinese corporate masters?

Clipper707 said:
So which is it MadMitch88?

Is the fearmongering US government going to label DJI a terrorist organization and ban all DJI products or is the US government kowtowing to their Chinese corporate masters?

Calling DJI a "terrorist organization" is done to appease the masses. Big Brother makes us feel safer cuz they goin' after the baddies.

Kowtowing to Chinese corporate masters is the real truth. That is the "red pill" the govt. doesnt want the people to take.

sigh, here is the pic of the drone..
B8TLor_IIAAVehG.jpg

750r said:
They need punished hard I hope they can find him toss him in jail set a stage for all the dumb a**'s that do this stupid crap . Morons :twisted:

they need to that to all you weekend warrior filmmakers on here too. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20