White balance Help!

Reaction score
ICOPY15.JPG
Suddenly white balance has been out of order.
There was not a problem at all till then.
Currently I cannot completely adjust it manual nor auto.
Any help,suggestion.Please.

Are you using filters of any kind?

If it was a white balance issue then the whole image would suffer from a colour cast, the extremes of which would be a tinge of colour all over the image, the image you have posted is suffering from an over exposure in the sky, the foreground is exposed properly resulting in the bright sky being over exposed. This is a common issue when shooting into the sun or a very bright sky as the dynamic range of the camera can't cope.

I'd check histogram by LITCHI.
The graph comes to have very high right side
If the histogram is to the right then this would also suggest its overexposed, are the camera/video settings set to auto? It could be that whilst flying you touched the screen where the foreground is by mistake and its exposed for that.

Looks Way over exposed. Try useing the in over exposure warning in the camera toolbox settings to get the exosure correct.

Last edited:
If the histogram is to the right then this would also suggest its overexposed, are the camera/video settings set to auto? It could be that whilst flying you touched the screen where the foreground is by mistake and its exposed for that.
Sorry not good at English.

Please explain easy word.
(It could be that whilst flying you touched the screen where the foreground is by mistake and its exposed for that.)

If the camera is set to auto and you touch your iPad/iPhone/tablet screen in an area with no buttons the camera will change the exposure for that area, if that area was darker than the sky then it will make the sky look over exposed.

If the camera is set to auto and you touch your iPad/iPhone/tablet screen in an area with no buttons the camera will change the exposure for that area, if that area was darker than the sky then it will make the sky look over exposed.
Thanks.
I'l check it again.
May be? I changed mobile device smartphone to tablet at that time.

View attachment 51516 Suddenly white balance has been out of order.
There was not a problem at all till then.
Currently I cannot completely adjust it manual nor auto.
Any help,suggestion.Please.

Try to reset camera ? (first from settings) then from the physical button on the back. You might need to pair again with the RC or range extender.

Thanks.
The cause was unclear, but was cured all too soon when I repeated reset.
By the way,How to try the physical button reset?

Thanks.
The cause was unclear, but was cured all too soon when I repeated reset.
By the way,How to try the physical button reset?

I'm glad it's sorted out ! Never mind the rest button. Doesn't exist I was thinking about another model from another multicopter.

If the reset settings (software side) helped out is great thing :)

Have fun and fly safe !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.