White and black lines on screen

Reaction score
Needing help if I have bad settings. P4pro with IPad 4mini. Patches of white and black show on flight screen especially in bright areas. Does not show up on photo's or video though. Any ideas?

Those zebra stripes are to warn you that those areas are over exposed. Correct Camera settings will correct that issue.

I think I know what you are experiencing. I posted the same question on here and a few awesome people were kind enough to respond. I am pretty new to the forum, and I wish I knew how to link you to my posts, but it's an over exposure warning. You can set it to off in your settings.

I will try and post a few screen shots that someone hooked me up with to show you exactly where to turn it off.

c7b8ecc82e231b88db0b2b7a36c5e98e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: SharpeSnitch
I think I know what you are experiencing. I posted the same question on here and a few awesome people were kind enough to respond. I am pretty new to the forum, and I wish I knew how to link you to my posts, but it's an over exposure warning. You can set it to off in your settings.

I will try and post a few screen shots that someone hooked me up with to show you exactly where to turn it off.

c7b8ecc82e231b88db0b2b7a36c5e98e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thanks so much simple fix.

Reactions: SharpeSnitch
Hi. Do you resolve the problem with thin black lines???
А few days ago I got the same problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20