Which way to orientate the DBS ITELITE Antenna ?

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm really enjoying the surprising range of my P3P. I've decided to purchase the DBS Mods ITELITE antenna
for a little better range and signal integrity.

So, as the title of this post states I'd like to hear from current DBS Mods antenna users as to how they orientate their antenna when flying.

Is the broad flat white "top" of the antenna facing your P3 or is it facing directly skyward as I would orientate a CP clover leaf 5.8GHz antenna. Seems there was some discussion about this topic but I wasn't paying attention at the time.

TIA for any thought, tips or tricks.

:harry

When you fasten the flat panel to the mounting bracket with the two wing nuts and clip the mount on to the metal bar under the controller it will be in the correct position. There are no pan / tilt options on the mount.

Guys,

Thanks for the responses.

^^^^ depending on how you hold the transmitter, the angle can change. I have found by correcting myself and facing the panel 90 degrees from ground. I have achieved 6.7 miles out at this angle with no boosters

Reactions: phantom13flyer
LRG , please post pic of how u aim yer dbs, visual might set everyone, including me, on a the rite path

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl