which version on Phantom (1,2,3 or 4) is best?

Reaction score
Having had the first phanton then adding the gimbal and go pro, they've come a long way in the last few years. Now owning the P3P im pretty happy but stay on old fw.
Would love to hear what others think for best flight performance and reliability of the many versions out there.

I had the p3p and now the p4.
My p3 had the crooked horizon issue, once I got the toilet bowl effect. Other then that it worked flawlessly.
p4 is much more stable, its great if you like to fly close to objects. You will only notice the improved battery life if you fly slowly. The snap on prop system is awesome, probably my favorite feature.
Value wise the p3 is better, p4 is safer though.

p4 is best.
P4 most amazed feature is TAPFLY!
Flying drones in a perfectly straight path while ascending or descending is not easy. You have to control the direction as well as altitude and if you ever move your thumbs a little too much you might add jerkiness to your video. If you are focused on video, you might also run into an obstacle you didn’t see. TapFly helps you fly your drone in a perfectly straight line, ascending or descending, all while avoiding obstacles, making your flight easy and worry-free.

I've owned the following Phantoms so far: P2V+, P3S, P34K, P3A, P3P, and the P4. The P4 is my favorite so far. It's pretty close to my P3 flight-wise. But, I like the P4 better due to its build quality, features in the design itself, and many other things mentioned here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj