Which Tablet Device Is Recommended

Fer

Reaction score
Who can help me, I just bought the P3 and I am using my phone the samsung s5 and everything works untill now ok, but for me the screen is a bit to small so I would like to buy a small tablet, but wich one should I buy, I am not a big fan of apple I prefer a tablet with android, is the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 a good option??

[Moderator edit: Title changed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I live on Samsung products!! Also despise the existence of Crapple! IOther than only being an 8.4" screen it should do very well. Far better processing power than you phone!

Reactions: Fer
I live on Samsung products!! Also despise the existence of Crapple! IOther than only being an 8.4" screen it should do very well. Far better processing power than you phone!
Do you think the 10.5 would be a better option?

Do you think the 10.5 would be a better option?

I don't think it will fit. iPad Air fits with the mobile device holder maxed out and one click to secure it and the Galaxy 10.5 is .31" wider.

It doesnt fit, not without a little forcing

another question along these same lines ive been meaning to put out there is the mini usb socket on the Samsung Tabs is on the bottom of the tablet and right in the middle how do you fix it central in the device holder, surely the plug wont fit in the central divide on the device holder?

The 10" tablets dont fit without other "stuff" to extend the cradle. There are several people 3D printing extenders. The only solution for Samsung USB port location is to make the hole in the cradle larger.

I use an iPad Air 2 now. It was the biggest picture, with the biggest processor. Could have gone with the faster Android tablets, but then would be forced to use a smaller screen because of DJIs poor design flaw.

So DJI support the use of samsung tablets but there holder doesnt actually support them properly without modification?

So DJI support the use of samsung tablets but there holder doesnt actually support them properly without modification?
They don't officially support Samsung tablets, besides the Note, which fits.

If I buy the Samsung Galaxy tab S 8.4 does it make a difference if the tablet has 4g or only wifi??

They don't officially support Samsung tablets, besides the Note, which fits.

Thats Kinda true. Yes, the Note is the only Samsung listed in the manual, but the app isnt available for download in the Play Store if it isn't compatible with your device. Of which all of my personal Samgung devices Are.

If I buy the Samsung Galaxy tab S 8.4 does it make a difference if the tablet has 4g or only wifi??

The only difference is being able to actively get map images downloaded. Personally, the cell models are a JOKE! We ALL already have cell service. We already pay for a ton of data that most of us dont use. Tethering the tablet to your phone to get data is really the best option, no matter what tablet you use.

Thats Kinda true. Yes, the Note is the only Samsung listed in the manual, but the app isnt available for download in the Play Store if it isn't compatible with your device. Of which all of my personal Samgung devices Are.
My commented was directed towards Incognito, who seemed surprised that a 10.5" tablet doesn't fit in the holder, even though the app can run on it. That's all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav