Which software

Reaction score
I'm not very good with software and I need some help. I want to reload my firmware so I went to Dji Web page and clicked on DOWNLOADS for the P2Vplus (that's what I have) Up comes 4 EXE DOWNLOADS
I/ PHANTOM 2 VISION ASSISTANT SOFTWARE v3.0

2/ PHANTOM 2 VISION ASSISTANT SOFTWARE v2.00

3/ PHANTOM RC ASSISTANT SOFTWARE v1.1

4/ DJI WIN DRIVER INSTALLER

WHICH DO I DOWNLOAD AND WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM

THANKS

The English Guy said:
I'm not very good with software and I need some help. I want to reload my firmware so I went to Dji Web page and clicked on DOWNLOADS for the P2Vplus (that's what I have) Up comes 4 EXE DOWNLOADS
I/ PHANTOM 2 VISION ASSISTANT SOFTWARE v3.0

2/ PHANTOM 2 VISION ASSISTANT SOFTWARE v2.00

3/ PHANTOM RC ASSISTANT SOFTWARE v1.1

4/ DJI WIN DRIVER INSTALLER

WHICH DO I DOWNLOAD AND WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM

THANKS

Hi, if you have a plus you seems to be in the wrong downloads section. The software you are quoted is for another phantom model.

You need to find it under the" Phantom 2 Vision plus" page and then click downloads.
Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks Cougar I hadn't noticed I'd clicked on the wrong Phantom. I'll try again. What does the download called DJI WIN DRIVER INSTALLER do

The English Guy said:
Thanks Cougar I hadn't noticed I'd clicked on the wrong Phantom. I'll try again. What does the download called DJI WIN DRIVER INSTALLER do

Hi, do you use a Windows computer or a MAC?
If you use a MAC then you don't need any drivers at all but if you use Windows you do.
If you are on a MAC I can help you since that is what I use, if you use Windows I am sure someone else here can help you out.
Cheers,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.