Which photo editing program?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive photo editing program that will remove the fisheye effect from my photos on my Mac. I'm currently using Gimp (free) to remove fisheye and iPhoto to enhance, but I find it a bit cumbersome and not super effective. I'm just doing local pics for my own purposes and for friends, so I don't want to spend a bunch.

Photoshop elements is the limit of what I want to spend, but would rather not even spend that. I see older version of PE (7-11) on ebay for less $. Are those as effective or do I need version 12? Are there any free programs that are easy to use? Any recommendations? Thx.

BZNCREW said:
What about the GoPro studio software? Has some correction for fisheye I believe.
That's what I use with iMovie works for me it is not as great as some of the high dollar programs but works well for me just farting around having fun on my spare time .I use GP Studio to edit and iMovie for slow motion (All free)

Yes but I want to edit photos, not video. GoPro Studio only edits video...which I find kind of annoying since the camera records both.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4