Which Phantom is this?

It's some type of Phantom 2. If it's in perfect condition and it flies, I don't think it would be worth more than $400.

Definately a Phantom 2 with a H3-2D or a H3-3D gimbal, Phantom probably worth around £200, GoPro unsure as you didnt state which model.

Last edited:
Phantom 2 H3-3D
Being used, with two batteries, no more than 200.00 bucks and add another 100.00 if the Go Pro is included and works.

Wth a brand new Phantom 3 Standard being $499 I don't think any GoPro-based Phantom (or any copter where you can't remotely see what the camera is seeing) is worth getting.

Jesus H Christ, what the hell difference does a battery number make, by now the police auction is probably over, so at this point it is a mute point. But for you, msinger to point battery numbers, just to be right, is childish, there are not promises the batteries are even good. So do not count on the batteries or Phantom even working. You may be lucky and it all works and then again, could get totally screwed if it does not fly.

But for you, msinger to point battery numbers, just to be right, is childish
It matters because it would demand a higher price if it comes with more batteries. If you don't wish to be constructive and thoughtful in your evaluation, then that's fine. But, there's no need to attack me for trying to provide an accurate estimate for the OP.

It matters because it would demand a higher price if it comes with more batteries. If you don't wish to be constructive and thoughtful in your evaluation, then that's fine. But, there's no need to attack me for trying to provide an accurate estimate for the OP.
Msinger, you've been nothing but solid good on here, let them rant, keep up the good work!

Sent from my P01MA using PhantomPilots mobile app

I agree. Let them rant. I stand behind all of the good you have done here Mike.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl