Which ND Filters are you using? Are these good?

Reaction score
Which ND filters are you all using? I am just about to order my P2 Kit and am trying to find solid/good quality filters that hopefully aren't super expensive. These filters are sold at the website I'm buying the P2 Kit from (http://www.dslrpros.com/brands/dslrpros/dslrpros-accessories/3-combo-filter-se.html), but they are $130, whereas on sites like Amazon I've seen individual ones for as low as $30. I am just unsure about the quality. Any help would be appreciated!

Also was the gimbal (Zenmuse HD-3D) able to support the added weight? Thanks!

Always good to check if your question has already been asked. See this thread viewtopic.php?t=25409 and post any additional questions there

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Sorry but I'm not 'Professer'! Lol

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

I purchased a Polar Pro ND filter a few weeks ago and a counter weight is needed.
Here is a post that shows how Someone did it for the ND filter that I purchased. I too counter balanced mine.
I do not recommend them in low light or at sunset. It does take away the wavy lines that can appear in the video.
I notice that the gimble will reset when I am flying at full speed in ATTI mode or about 40 to 50 MPH. I think this is caused by the larger surface area of the filter. I have not had this happen in GPS mode but would expect that it would happen in gusty winds. I think the

Zinnware said:
I purchased a Polar Pro ND filter a few weeks ago and a counter weight is needed.
Here is a post that shows how Someone did it for the ND filter that I purchased. I too counter balanced mine.
I do not recommend them in low light or at sunset. It does take away the wavy lines that can appear in the video.
I notice that the gimble will reset when I am flying at full speed in ATTI mode or about 40 to 50 MPH. I think this is caused by the larger surface area of the filter. I have not had this happen in GPS mode but would expect that it would happen in gusty winds. I think the

Thanks for answering the question Zinware ;) Although I don't think you completed the answer/it cut out at the end and without that link :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20