Which Firmware and app version for Samsung Tab S Cyanogenmod?

Reaction score
Are folks still having Android app crashes? Please advise. I don't mind updating if there are no Android glitches anymore (crashes, lag, etc...). I'm thinking I'd try 1.3.2 with DJI Go app version 2.4 first as I heard folks were having issues with 1.4.0.0.1.

I haven't switched over to the DJI Go app that came out this summer, and want to know if the glitches are fixed. Using the old app, everything works great for me (no lag or crashes) but I had to disable "Google Play Services" and also installed Cyanogenmod on my Samsung Tab S.

I haven't been flying much lately, so it'd be great to be able to use Google Play Services so I could use gmail, chrome, etc... again on the Samsung 8.4" Tab S (which requires play services and the new play store be installed)!

Are folks still having Android app crashes? Please advise. I don't mind updating if there are no Android glitches anymore (crashes, lag, etc...). I'm thinking I'd try 1.3.2 with DJI Go app version 2.4 first as I heard folks were having issues with 1.4.0.0.1.

I haven't switched over to the DJI Go app that came out this summer, and want to know if the glitches are fixed. Using the old app, everything works great for me (no lag or crashes) but I had to disable "Google Play Services" and also installed Cyanogenmod on my Samsung Tab S.

I haven't been flying much lately, so it'd be great to be able to use Google Play Services so I could use gmail, chrome, etc... again on the Samsung 8.4" Tab S (which requires play services and the new play store be installed)!
The new googles services uses the same amount of cpu as the downgraded .....so good to update!!!

Thanks, I take it you run Cyanogenmod on your 8.4" Tab S also? If not, which ROM or is it stock?

The downgraded Play Store and disabled google play service really made the tablet useless as a tablet!

The new googles services uses the same amount of cpu as the downgraded .....so good to update!!!

After FW 1.3.2, there is no need for USB debugging. By disabling it, DJI GO app is much more stable. I have got FW 1.4.0010 and DJI GO v2.2.0 with no app crashes or disconnect problem

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31