which firmware am i using?

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to the p3 pro. However I have only flew once because I'm completely confused about the firmware and pilot app. I have not upgraded anything because I'm afraid too after everything I've been hearing about the new firmware. But I'm not sure how I can see which version of firmware my p3 came with. Also in not sure which pilot app to use either. Should I use an older version. With 32 channels or the newer one with only 8. If someone could please tell which combination of firmware and pilot app is best to use. I am so lost right now. Please help me. Thank you in advance !!

Turn the Controller on, open app, turn on P3.

In the app click the camera icon so the dashboard comes up. In the upper right click the icon that is 4 circles in the shape of a square. Scroll down to about. Firmware version should show up.

Turn the Controller on, open app, turn on P3.

In the app click the camera icon so the dashboard comes up. In the upper right click the icon that is 4 circles in the shape of a square. Scroll down to about. Firmware version should show up.
Thank you !
Got it. I'm on firmware 1.1.9 and the app 1.2
I can get an older version of the pilot app with 32 channels. What do you recommend ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic