which FatShark

Reaction score
I got confused on which Fat Shark Version FPV is the ideal for our Phantom.... i dont need the FatShark camera i want to hook it on my Gopro , I understant that you can trnasmit the video while the goporo records ,,, i try to find a Fat shark package that will include the cables for the go pro and will not include the litle camera .. preferably in EU....

As I understand it, the best for the us new users is to get the Predator V2 package. It will include a camera, but more importantly, it will include all the other components you need. The only problem with using the gopro instead of the other camera is that you will need to make changes to the video cable. I managed to get the store to "fix" one for me (still waiting for delivery). But obviously, using the gopro is the way to go.
/J

Where is the best way to get a Fatshark in the uS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have FS Attitude, great image and very stable video with added LCD monitor. Not camera included. Buy a cheap ready wire for using GoPro Hero2. Spironet antennas added.

Reactions: Rock Shelter
So I got a predator v2 after a bunch of research, but I've got to admit I'm disappointed in the video quality. Maybe my expectations were too high -- I'm not sure if it's the optics of the lens or the resolution of the LCD's, but it's not very clear. It's sourcing from the GoPro.

From what I've read the dominator is a slightly more expensive, but much better choice.... but I haven't personally compared the two, so I don't know how much better it is.

Looks like they have the same video resolution. Only AttitudeHD will have better resolution. But other things may affect the overall quality.

Dominator's all the way. I run it through the gopro 3 black so I can see what I shoot. Handy to pan down to see whats under you. I was going to go for the attitude sd but apparently your eyes are to close to the goggles. Dominators goggle screen is seated a bit further back so you don't feel like you 3ft away from a 70in plasma. I can also plug the goggles into any screen for that type of view. I have a swinging 32 inch plasma which I run off a generator for out of town trips. Feels like a game. :lol:

upgrade your vtx and antenna's on goggles and vtx for the best results. antenna placement is also very important.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20