Which Device has the best range ?

Reaction score
Hello , I’m new to the forum , kinda new to the phantom world also , I Really like my P3S , I’m still learning about it .

This is a Very Informative Forum from what I’ve seen !!!

I have a iPhone 7 that I have been using , also have a Android Fire HD 8 tablet , I was curious what your input is on what would be the difference in the two if I downloaded the dji go app on the tablet and tried it ,
Would the range be less or same or more in your opinion’s ?

I have only used my iPhone 7 at this time

Thanks

Thanks for the Reply , I’m guessing the Video Transmission is also like the range and isn’t affected by the type or model of device .

I’m guessing the Video Transmission is also like the range and isn’t affected by the type or model of device
That's correct. The remote controller handles both the uplink/downlink transmissions.

That's correct. The remote controller handles both the uplink/downlink transmissions.

Thanks , In Your Opinon , What is the Best Range Extender to add on my radio to get the most out of it ?

I have a Phantom P3S

What is the Best Range Extender to add on my radio to get the most out of it ?
I don't have a range extender installed on my P3S. Here are a few commonly used antennas:
You'll find lots of related threads here if you search the forum for any of those terms.

Last edited:
I’m guessing the Video Transmission is also like the range and isn’t affected by the type or model of device .

The DJI GO app can tax the system resourses (memory & processor) of the device running the app. Some devices simply aren't up to that challenge and the result can be video feed issues and app crashes. There's a list of devices on DJI's website that have been tested and are suggested for use with the GO app. If you use of of those devices, you should have better results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1