Which Dealers are Best to Buy the Phantom 2 Vision Plus

Reaction score
Which dealers in the United States are the best to buy the Phantom 2 Vision Plus from. Who has the best Customer support, Best in keeping Stock, Support and Fast repairs or exchanges on a phantom if it arrives in a default state after a test flight. Please give a few dealers to choose from.

There are several threads on this in the forum. I think there is one as recent as Jul 20th. Mine came from UAVDirect. B&H Photo sells them. DSLRPros and many others. Do a search on this topic and you will get a lot of hits.

B&H...great customer service. Returned my first Vision, no questions asked, due to tilted gimbal syndrome!

Lenny7118 said:
Which dealers in the United States are the best to buy the Phantom 2 Vision Plus from. Who has the best Customer support, Best in keeping Stock, Support and Fast repairs or exchanges on a phantom if it arrives in a default state after a test flight. Please give a few dealers to choose from.

Not sure where your located but Motion R/c has been fantastic! Ive purchased 3 vision + from them and everytime
I've needed one there in stock.
Had one of mine with gimbal angle issue after about 10 flights. They did a camera swap out no questions asked.

A+ in my book

I bought 4 from Atlantahobby.com. And Dronefly.com has real good customer service.

I am presently working with B & H on a purchase of a new P2V+. I am finding their Customer Service great. Remember that when you buy anything, who you buy from is not that important if everything goes well and there are no problems. But it's very important if there are issues and it doesn't preform as expected. Then WHO you buy it from becomes a very important decision.

At time of my purchase, B&H had the best deal with extra battery. Plus, the more you buy with them the more they just keep sending those store credits ($45 credit for last purchase which I just used to buy another battery.)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik