Which color up connecting phantomount x2 gimbal

Reaction score
i don't want to connect my F1 and F2 connectors for the Naza controller fron the phantomount x2 gimbal. Can someone tell me which color is on top and which is on the bottom. I don't want to put it in reverse and blow up my dji

Any help is appreciated

xstatic said:
i don't want to connect my F1 and F2 connectors for the Naza controller fron the phantomount x2 gimbal. Can someone tell me which color is on top and which is on the bottom. I don't want to put it in reverse and blow up my dji

Any help is appreciated

Most servo cables can only plug into the NAZA one way.
and fortunately, the power is in the middle, so even if you jammed it in there nothing would short (generally).
there's a little diagram on top of the Naza tho.
the top row is ground (often black).
middle is power (often red)
and lower is signal (yellow or orange perhaps?)

I guess that is it. I have only two wires to connct to the naza from the bec. One to the the f1 and the other to the f2, so it would go to the bottom.

If I blow up I will let know! or not! I may not survive!

I guess that is it. I have only two wires to connct to the naza from the bec. One to the the f1 and the other to the f2, so it would go to the bottom.

If I blow up I will let know! or not! I may not survive!

You'll survive. Yes, they go to the bottom pin. There is a video on the Rc-Drones website, that shows the installation, and even shows the basic
parameters in the Naza Assistant software. (you have to enable the gimbal, in the Naza Assistant).

I found my settings were far different though. You will have to adjust the settings to your liking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20