Which Camera Are We Talking About?

Reaction score
I generally read the forum by clicking on "View new posts" and just read down from newest first. My problem is, when a thread is talking about a camera problem for example, I'm not sure which Phantom or which camera is being discussed. I'm probably missing something simple so maybe someone can help me out here.

npalen said:
I generally read the forum by clicking on "View new posts" and just read down from newest first. My problem is, when a thread is talking about a camera problem for example, I'm not sure which Phantom or which camera is being discussed. I'm probably missing something simple so maybe someone can help me out here.

Haha, not sure if this is something that can be helped.
You just gotta stay savvy and hope the poster labels everything :p

Most of the time it is the P2V & + . I think it would be cool if people that have problems would name their bird and what firm where they are on .

You might want to try TapaTalk app for phones, tablets or windows 8, maybe for Apple too. You can subscribe to certain boards, sub boards or just posts and they show up under 'Notifications'. That way you just get the stuff you want in one list and not just all new posts. Saves you checking each board you are interesred in. The board a post comes from can be identified by a dropdown at the top of each thread. I use 'Notifications' and 'Participated' the most. Nice and quick I find.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik