Where to sell

Reaction score
I've just sold my late fathers P3S and got myself a spark. The company I sold it to did not want the accessories. Where would be the best place to sell/ give away these. There's a hard shell rucksack, open lowepro drone guard (still boxed), loads of extra. Some have been used so would need to be given away others are new, that I'd like to get something back for. I'm in the UK any suggestions?

I've just sold my late fathers P3S and got myself a spark. The company I sold it to did not want the accessories. Where would be the best place to sell/ give away these. There's a hard shell rucksack, open lowepro drone guard (still boxed), loads of extra. Some have been used so would need to be given away others are new, that I'd like to get something back for. I'm in the UK any suggestions?

Try Gumtree, I've recently sold loads of rc parts on there also my old P1 v 1.1.1. all in less than a week.

Just because it's used doesn't mean it doesn't have any value.There is a sellers section on this board but considering where you are,UK,and shipping costs to other countries you might check the cost first.

Very sorry to hear about your father. I really feel for you in going through such a hard time. Was he a member on this forum? All the parts are well sought after. Blessings on all your endeavors.

Very sorry to hear about your father. I really feel for you in going through such a hard time. Was he a member on this forum? All the parts are well sought after. Blessings on all your endeavors.

That was awfully nice.

Thanks for the replays, and kind words. I was sad to sell the p3s, but I'm flying the spark so much more as it's so portable.
sparkycat I'll send you a message.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj