Where to Purchase?

Reaction score
I want to make sure I get the best price on my future phantom 4 pro. So I wanted to ask you guys where is the best place to buy. Also are there any must have accessories? I know for sure I want a hard case, two extra batteries and the multi charger.

Thank you

I want to make sure I get the best price on my future phantom 4 pro
Buying direct from DJI or through Amazon usually results in the best price since you don't have to pay tax or shipping. You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers with Phantoms in stock here.

are there any must have accessories?
Check out my must-haves list here. If you're considering a package deal, make sure you can use everything offered in the package. If you're not going to use all of the items, you can often save money by buying the Phantom and accessories separately.

Reactions: GraceIsTheKey
I've purchased a P3S and P4 from Drone Nerds, great experience both times - fast shipping and cheapest I could find. I have this multi-charger, works well.

Make sure whoever you order from is an authorized dealer, otherwise DJI won't honor the warranty.

Yes that's good about DJI authorized Dealer. Thank you microlinux. I was thinking either amazon and getting a package and selling or giving away stuff I don't want or just ordering everything direct from DJI.

This forum is very helpful for me. I really like to be well informed before venturing into things I do not know much about. Thank you all!

Did I just see that to use a full size iPad on my Remote I need a special adapter but not for the iPad mini?

You won't need an adapter if the iPad is not in a case.

I think it'd be pretty tough to get ahead by selling off parts of a package you don't want, you're generally better off buying only what you need upfront.

If you do purchase on Amazon,the actual sellers can vary - so keep an eye on that.

I purchased mine through Aerial Media Pros in Cali. They were super and even answered the phone on my order after hours actually. Free T-shirt in the deal too! I got mine from them the first week that they were shipping out here in US I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31