Where to get props

Reaction score
Can you guys point me to where the best price on some pv2 props? I had a crash and tore some stockers up. I have another set of stockers on it but would like to get a couple sets to keep around. Oh yeah my copter is a p1.1.1.

The cheapest place to get DJI vision props (which you will want for your 1.1.1 as they are self tightening) is uavproducts.com @ http://www.uavproducts.com/category.php?id_category=15

It's free shipping over $50 and no sales tax. So buy 4 pairs and you'll be good for a while. You can pick from the grey/white/white with red tips.

That's the cheapest you can find online--I searched all DJI dealers and included final cost with shipping/sales tax.

Do *not* get cheap imitation--only buy DJI props. Don't get carbon fiber either.

kydan said:
The cheapest place to get DJI vision props (which you will want for your 1.1.1 as they are self tightening) is uavproducts.com @ http://www.uavproducts.com/category.php?id_category=15

It's free shipping over $50 and no sales tax. So buy 4 pairs and you'll be good for a while. You can pick from the grey/white/white with red tips.

That's the cheapest you can find online--I searched all DJI dealers and included final cost with shipping/sales tax.

Do *not* get cheap imitation--only buy DJI props. Don't get carbon fiber either.

Sorry if this is a stupid question...but why not get carbon fiber props?

I also can't stress enough about how important it is to get the correct props. i got several props and I'm very lucky I did not crash the dji.

What I learned so far:

Dji props for the original seem to lack lift, thus causing ascending and descending issues"they are smaller"

Dji props for the phantom that weren't dji brand gave me issues as well, however could have been something else. Got a beeping low battery warning and the battery was fully charged. it started to go down and fell on its side on landing.
at the risk of sounding like a dji salesmen would think a lot of this was human error, but all I know was I got legit dji props now and I have had no issues.

On a side note I never used broken prop scuffed props in these instances, well maybe scuffed but in the examples I'm giving here.

Also I like to fly a couple of minutes before I do anything drastic. There are a lot of variables to why these things act up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj