Where to buy

Reaction score
Hi
I want to buy a Vision+ with one extra battery (and a case). Where should I get it. What is the best case?

Regards

Antonio
:idea:

or B&H Photo if you're in the states. Fast shipping and good return policy.
Get the ToughCase XRV+ for DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ case from TradeCraft, it's designed for the P2V+ so you can store the quad in the case w/ the props on and not have to worry about the lid bending the props when it's closed.

edit: B&H also has the new V3.0 with the v2.1 ESCs (ordered a replacement for my last fly away 2 weeks ago, so I assume they've sold most of the unmarked ESC stock)

Amazon for the purchase. They have a decent return policy. The case? Well... probably Amazon will put a "customers who bought this item also looked at..." so take a look at what they suggest.

At amazon thre are several vision+. Are the same?

Even one with the ToughCase XRV

regards

amladinic said:
At amazon thre are several vision+. Are the same?

Even one with the ToughCase XRV

regards

On Amazon, there are P2V+ V2.0 and V3.0, make sure you know which one you're looking at. V3 is obviously the most recent. Again, I highly recommend B&H for your purchase. I can confirm they're shipping the latest hardware, and they clearly make a distinction between the V2.0 and V3.0

Also note that unless the Tradecraft case says P2V+ compatible, you will need to remove the props each time you put the quad in the case and close the lid. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but if you don't you'll bend the props and your quad won't fly properly. Alternatively you can buy any P2V case and cut the foam to account for the taller landing gear.

gl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20