Where to buy?

Reaction score
Hello all, I am newbie with DJI and I have decided on the phatom 2 vision+ Plus model. Now I am looking for a great place to buy. I am in MD but really looking for a reseller that has great support, puts up with newbie questions and stands behind the product. Do I just use one of the resellers on DJI's website or is there a better place to buy? Thanks!

My advice is to join amazon prime and buy it from amazon . If you crash it within the first 30 or 60 days , and you can find it , just send it back and they will refund or replace..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a Amazon prime member, however, they cant answer questions like about upgrading or modifications or things like how to extend the range and what i need etc. But I do like Amazon no hassle returns.

sheldrake said:
My advice is to join amazon prime and buy it from amazon . If you crash it within the first 30 or 60 days , and you can find it , just send it back and they will refund or replace..

And this loving savings is eventually passed to us. Man up and take your screw ups.

I just bought my FPV system from Motorcitydroneco.com they where real helpful with it. I did by my phantom from B&H in case there where any manufacturing defects it would be exchanged easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just purchased from B&H Photo out of NYC. Great service, had it shipped to me in 4 days.

J.

why should we not take advantage of what amazon prime ? That comment is absurd. When you pay for Amazon Prime you are getting an insurance policy. If you have car insurance and you crash, are you not going to file a claim? As a professional filmaker, I buy from BH all the time but for something that is prone to breakage, I will take advantage of the services i pay a fee for. As for mods, then i buy from a small business as they will give me the support i need. Try asking BH about modding the antenna and see what they say....AMAZON

Berto said:
sheldrake said:

And this loving savings is eventually passed to us. Man up and take your screw ups.

I just bought my FPV system from Motorcitydroneco.com they where real helpful with it. I did by my phantom from B&H in case there where any manufacturing defects it would be exchanged easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I purchased though B&H and unfortunately had a gimbal problem. Just got off the phone with them (on Sunday) and they are replacing the unit, easy as pie. Even gave me a choice on what to send back, the Phantom 2 v+ I'd pay a bit extra for that kind of service. I even talked them into overnighting me the new unit! :p

Regards,
Joel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers